About The Game
This project was part of the Advance Diploma of Professional Game Development for the Production of Clients module.
I based my client on Tesla and created a interactive showroom.
- Car Showroom with a Tesla Model X
- FMV videos showing on virtual TV’s
- Car can be intractable, open doors, bonnet,boot and even enter inside the car
- Clickable Information Points (CIP), shows specifications on the Model X
- Test drive the Tesla on a track.
- Runs on most web browsers
Due to time restraints there is a few things i created and didn’t create.
What I Created:
- Tesla logo
- Animate the car – had to separate the meshes in Maya, car door, boot etc, before animating.
What I Didn’t Create:
- Telsa Model X car was purchased.
- Test track was downloaded as free asset
- Character controller and car controller
Showroom with a Tesla Model X:
- Level is optimised to run on any web-browser
- Videos are streamed from YouTube Tesla channel
- Highly detailed car is interactable
Clickable Infomation Points (CIP)
There is various CIP locations around the car that players can click on, which gives specifications about the car.
Enter inside the car.
Players can enter either in front, back, or rear of the car and see all the details of Tesla’s awesome seven seat Model X.